A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[GM8] Sonic Dash+ Project

Hey.

I opened up GraphicsGale an' messed with the Sonic 2 sprite.

...I came up with this.

[insert attachment here]

I actually have no plans to use it for any of my games (mainly 'cause I'm working on another one besides this one), so what do you guys think?

post-5006-138639764826_thumb.png

I quote myself

I do not mean to sound like a lazy douchebag, but has the Title Card been implemented yet? It's one thing I don't know how to code in GM.

Now, the reason why I did this is again is because... The SAGE deadline is in 3 days. We have almost everything, but the Title Card. I am not trying to soud like a lazy n0ob or anything like I said before, it's just time and lack of knowledge on how to code this particular event, like before. At least provide like some codes for the Create, Step, Alarm, Draw Events, etc.

I quote myself

Now, the reason why I did this is again is because... The SAGE deadline is in 3 days. We have almost everything, but the Title Card. I am not trying to soud like a lazy n0ob or anything like I said before, it's just time and lack of knowledge on how to code this particular event, like before. At least provide like some codes for the Create, Step, Alarm, Draw Events, etc.

Well, you could use the old DASH's title card as a placeholder if need be.

@Chronic-Well, I tried.

• 2 weeks later...