A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Online 2

Rawr

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had a chance to play yet, going to though sometime this weekend. Hopefully I won't be so far behind that you all won't be able to play with me :(. Just between work and sorting out printing stuff for the cons I've had no time, and I've also just took on another obligation regarding a website (that will hopefully be easy to fix up since its a wordpress issue).

I REALLY WANNA PLAY THOUGH. It's all patched and ready.

Edit: I caved. Too tired after work to do anything productive, so I'll do that stuff tomorrow. However I AM CONFUSED AS FUCK playing this thing haha. I cant figure out how to properly enter the 3rd person shooting mode for rangers?

---

Looks like my playing time was cut short :(

Maintence on servers, will open back up at 5:00AM. (which is 4:00AM for me, EST.)

Z = third person, E = Use, Q = lockon. Im pretty sure anyway. The keys are not far from WASD though, thankfully.

If you're on Ship 2, we can play together, though. Im the Humar named Kamen.

Okay, so , I have no clue if anyone else has figured this out - but I'm doing the Subdue Fongulf client order for Jean...every time I enter that damn mission it says client order failed.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Edit: okay it randomly decided to work, I've had him in my party before and it kept saying I failed but this time it worked. Glitch I think?

• 5 weeks later...

http://bumped.org/psublog/

Pre-Open Beta starting soon.

• The contents of this test will be discussed at the official site at a later time.
  • The schedule for this test will be announced at the official site and twitter. It is scheduled to start the latter half of June.
  • Those who registered in Alpha Test 1, Alpha Test 2, or Closed Beta Test are automatically included in this test. Those who registered after the closed beta test for the email newsletter are also included in this test. There is no need for people to register again if they fall into the above conditions.
  • The purpose of this test is to carry out a stress test on the servers.
  • The Pre-Open Beta Test Data will not transfer over to the Open Beta Test.
  • The Open Beta Test data will transfer over to the Official Game.
  • A special gift will be given to those who participate in this pre-open beta test.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I think the people at PSU are making a English Patch. But there's a new encryption.=/ So, yeah. I'll wait and hope for a official English patch. I don't care if the voices are in Japanese.

Okay, I am super late to this party because when I think Phantasy Star, I think Phantasy Star 2 and "Oh my god I hated that game."

But I digress, because this game looks like something I would actually want to play!

One question... What system is this for? I didn't see that anywhere.

Who is playing right now? I am, Ship 2 block 20 as "rawr"

I will only be on for a bit though today, got a flight later and will be gone for a week. Level 8 HUnewearl

LOL which is funny because i actually saw a character named "Rawr" and was like "maybe....? Naw.".

I hang around block 20-22 (whichever is the lowest number yet open). Character name Kamen.