A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mecha Madness not making it to SAGE

The reason why Mecha Madness is dropping from SAGE is because I'm moving it away from MMF2 and bringing it into a better platform with real programming language. MMF2 has lived out its novelty.

I agree, it is getting old, outdated and their are much better programs and tools. Clickteam really need to ditch MMF2 and get to work on the 4 year delayed MMF3/MMF3D

@sonicyoda: Not the point dude. SAGE is most likely going to be bare this year. This is just another -1 on top of all the others. You didn't really think I would say that in light of this ALONE did you?

@sonicyoda: Not the point dude. SAGE is most likely going to be bare this year. This is just another -1 on top of all the others. You didn't really think I would say that in light of this ALONE did you?

Every year someone says this. Every year its proved wrong. Maybe some of the games aren't going to be there but that happens every year too. Besides there is plenty to get excited about just wait till tomorrow.

Like I said before Streak that mecha sonic owns!