A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

iPhone Art

Jamie Bailey

Testing out the "Brushes" app on my iPhone 3GS. Naturally, my test picture had to be Sonic, because I've only drawn him a bajillion times since the original game came out, not too bad for a first stab at using the app. Only one picture to start off, but I'll add more if and when I do some. At least the quality of this copy looks better than the Facebook copy, lucky SFGers... sort of!

364f0705.jpg

Sphere hands for the win... and the lazy bum who can't be bothered drawing fingers.

• Like 1

I feel, as an oldbie, that when posting on the forum, that it is my duty to behave in a manner that sets a good example for all newcomers to follow...

Ah, to hell with it!

IT'S JAMIE BAILEY'S SUPER DUPER POOPER SCOOPER DROOPER NOOPER 100th POST!!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!1!!11!!111!1!!7

Okay, I actually went past 100 posts years ago when I used to post a lot, but some inconsiderate person keeps moving us to different forums. *Decked by admins* But I'm glad we're not still on EZBread, with the killer ads threatening to swallow us whole.

But still, thanks guys, glad you liked that one, it was supposed to be a simple test picture, which is why I did the sphere hands, but as you can see, I got carried away.

But fear not, here comes another one! A futuristic space city... thing, with space cars and space lamp posts... and not much going on in the top half of the image.

d46ef44a.jpg

Space cars available to pre-order soon.

Oh, and no-one's insulted me for having an iPhone yet because... well, it would hurt my feelings, wouldn't it? It would make me curl up in the corner and cry like a little girl. Well, that and my army of uber ninjas who like tracking people down and killing them in the middle of the night, but it's the crying mainly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My own design based on the (now cancelled) Big Brother UK logo, which used a different design every year. The original idea was to base this design on a heartrate monitor, but the end result also looks a bit alien, a bit spooky, a bit Tim Burton and a bit Matrix all at the same time while still somewhat resembling the Big Brother eye.

Eye.png

Think he flatlined? Think again!

• 1 month later...