A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic On Steroids

Rawr

Hey, don't really want to start anything like a ARGHHHHH VOICE ACTOR FIGHT, but Sonic got a new voice and I have to say I am pretty excited. I checked out the guys reel and I think his reel is pretty awesome : D

Anyway Sonic is Chris Redfield/Ezio and more. I've gotta leave for class but here is an animation voice demo reel :

http://www.rogercraigsmith.com/media/RogerCraigSmithAnimation.mp3

theres more on his page I haven't listened to. Anyway, voice actors never really mattered to me much in the series so even if this never happened I wouldn't care, but its nice to see someone with a wider range of voices hopping on board for once :P. Glad they are keeping Mike Pollock though, he is a very nice guy.

Yeah I like him too, I wanna hear what his interpretation of Sonic will be like. Though voice acting honestly is on my least important things to care about in the franchise, as I stated I'm still pretty excited. I see crazy mental images of Sonic being either jacked up on roids now, or an italian dude assassinating people.

• 3 weeks later...
Uh, I think that idea's been perfectly clear from the start. Its why the thread is named the way it is.

Ligar: I posted that video for shits and giggles and that's why the post reads like it does... Jeez... And besides, I know that's why you made the thread. HOWEVER, I'm talking about Sonic being dubbed WITH Chris Redfield, one of Roger's past roles (as you already know). Not the child-appealing voice you heard in the hotel clips.

Edit: I edited my above post for your convenience.