A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy birthday to Blaze Hedgehog

Rael0505

How do you people not know who Blaze is? He's the friggin' founder of SAGE for god's sake, he's a vital member of this community, whether you realize it or not. The fact that there's people who can say that they don't know Blaze Hedgehog very well, is rather depressing.

I don't think it's really depressing considering most of the members that were around when Blaze founded SAGE aren't around anymore. I'm not surprised that people don't know Blaze really well. Know of him, sure, know him well, not really.

Anyways, happy birthday Blaze!

How do you people not know who Blaze is? He's the friggin' founder of SAGE for god's sake, he's a vital member of this community, whether you realize it or not. The fact that there's people who can say that they don't know Blaze Hedgehog very well, is rather depressing.

Both Ila and I know that PCO. He said personally.

what I meant is I really don't talk to him that much. And aside from what has been discussed in #srb2 I don't know. By know I refer to someone either I a) know personally as in see every day or b)someone I occasionally bug on AIM. That is why I don't post in most birthday topics because it feels like an insignificant message, like posting "happy birthday emocutemocut" on someones myspace page because it told you it was their birthday. Thats nots personal or anything, it just a generic reaction.