A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

People You Miss at SFGHQ? :..(

OverbounD

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember him just not well. You were one of the few people he was cool with? Does that mean we didn't like him? Or he didn't like us? I don't get that statement.

I didn't get it when he said it either. I thought he was cool with everyone. Maybe he meant coolER? who knows.

And Blyde? I still owe you my babies for all the help you've given me.

OH HEI EVERYBUDDY~

i was pillaging for ila's facebook profile and was like "wtf ever happened to the rest of the crew" and poof i find this thread. very heart-warming posts, am glad to see the same members i used to roll with back in the day. although, its unfortunate not EVERYONE is still around, but thats expected

so in a nutshell:

1. Yes, I'm still in India.

2. Yes, it's quite crap, but nearly as crappy two years ago.

3. I work on non-fan games now! Did testing for some of THQ's and BioWare's stuff (my fav project being Disney/Pixar's Up), then went on to military simulations.

4. wait what

5. ???

6. PROFIT.

am so out of the fangaming loop though, will haters gonna hate? i also hardly draw anymore either, feel rather shit at it actually. some of you smackers besta add me on facistbook, its the only thing im lazy enough to maintain when talking to friends of old.

incidentally i miss blues

OH HEI EVERYBUDDY~

i was pillaging for ila's facebook profile and was like "wtf ever happened to the rest of the crew" and poof i find this thread. very heart-warming posts, am glad to see the same members i used to roll with back in the day. although, its unfortunate not EVERYONE is still around, but thats expected

so in a nutshell:

1. Yes, I'm still in India.

2. Yes, it's quite crap, but nearly as crappy two years ago.

3. I work on non-fan games now! Did testing for some of THQ's and BioWare's stuff (my fav project being Disney/Pixar's Up), then went on to military simulations.

4. wait what

5. ???

6. PROFIT.

am so out of the fangaming loop though, will haters gonna hate? i also hardly draw anymore either, feel rather shit at it actually. some of you smackers besta add me on facistbook, its the only thing im lazy enough to maintain when talking to friends of old.

incidentally i miss blues

I miss blues too, after he got banned here he kinda dropped off the face of the earth.

I don't actually think I have Ila friended on facebook as odd as that is.

oh, the memories!

Can't say my era had a happy ending... After leaving the site, I got way too deep in the art of illegal beekeeping. Long story short, my life spiraled down to rock bottom. After all the heroin, jenkem, and gigolos, I kept my hope in God and let Jesus pave the way.

Just recently, after four years, I was promoted assistant associate supervisor of Fanny's Guitar Center. My life finally feels like it's back on track again. :smad: :smad:

Here's a picture of me, my wife, and my beautiful girls:

ralphypic.jpg

Hypatails and I still talked all the time until a few months ago. His drug-addled sister needed a liver transplant, and Hypatails joined the marines with the intent of using the sign-on bonus to pay for the operation. Shortly after boot camp, he was deployed to Iraq and died in action after taking an RPG full-on to save his platoon.

Hypa, I miss you brother, and I'm sorry that I lied all those times about peeing on your futon whenever you accused me. You never realize how special a relationship was, until it's gone.