A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Goal Rings Sprites

Hey. I've been ALL OVER the internet and through youtube videos and I cant find a single website or page that has custom Sonic Goal Ring sprites. You know, the giant ring with the word GOAL in the Middle? Yeah. Does ANYONE know where I can find them????

Here are the items:

[ATTACH]1272[/ATTACH]

In a ZIP Format:

itemfinishedbackup.zip

I think you are right DW but if I remember right its in the form of a MMF lib. So unless he has MMF its not going to be much use to him. If I were at home I'd convert it for him provided I could find it on the website. However I'm not at home and won't be for sometime so there is not much I can do.

That made me laugh a little bit.

Ditto.

Delta I'll see what I can do when I get home I think there is one in a lib somewhere. Its just going to be difficult to find. I'm making no guarantees but I'll look when I get home sometime this week. Still this should be pretty easy to make yourself using the ring from Sonic 1 or 3 and writing Goal in it. Are you looking for something like from SA2?

First off, the sprites are aligned. When I aligned them, only the first one is off.

As you can see here, you mis-aligned the rings.

Before.png

I just then aligned them, here.

After.png

However, after I did that the first "GOAL" sprite was not aligned with the rest, or he rest wasn't aligned with the first one.

So, a simple fixed worked out fine as you can see here.

After_Fix.png

After_Fix2.png

Protip: Draw lines on a separate layer to see if your sprites are aligned.

You "made" those, huh? emot-v.gif

How strange that all the letters are identical in size and color to the ones I made

33a56c9.png

I don't actually care that much if you use my goal ring graphics, considering how easy they were to make. But you really shouldn't pass a simple edit off as original. Editing a few pixels when somebody doesn't agree to fork over their graphics isn't the way to go.