A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[S]Rael[/S] Blazefire posts new RSXG info!!!

Once again the face palm emote makes perfect sense with your post XD

We removed his avatar from his banned account.

Blaze has stated he did this to SCARE people. Which is funny because Rael is a scary as that cute puppy everyone wants to hug. XD He had warned Hobbes to come here and be more active. But not in a way that seemed like it was meant to threaten someone. (now im interested at the going ons at the MFS)

inb4 this becomes "news" at places like TSSZ

Good eye, Azu. That's actually how I got him banned from MFS. He somehow obtained the Sonic XG engine (I no rite? First the worlds version of Nexus, then the Emerald Ties engine, then the XG engine... he just digs through people's servers and finds shit) so I'm guessing he just took it from that.

Pretty sure hejust stole the XG head though, and put it on his own sprite's body. Then he edited a few pixels to make it look like his own. I posted this image at MFS and shit hit the fan:

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/Rael0505/sxgspritecomparison.png[/qimg]

oh you :awink:

I asked him about this the other day when he showed me some pictures of his current fan game attempt. Because this reminds me of XG as well. This was before any of this was going on and he said it was 100% original aside from the obvious Genesis reference.

Wow, I feel like such an idiot. I can't believe I thought that Blaze was actually Rael. And I was using Team Viewer with a mod of FGX. So, yea, pretty stupid of me~

Oh well, at least everything is cleared up.

That mod = Me.

I got fooled too...and I feel like sorta a idiot too... >_<

Maybe I should head over to Spriters-Resource. He might try something there.

something like this? I don't have an eye for sprites so I need you guys to judge: http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=8403 or just to get him banned for whatever.

I also saw another account there, and was curious it might be might be blaze since this person just joined at TSR, and back at our forums (at about the same time) just to send PM's and search the forum at ours.

I don't want to say anything as I doubt its blaze currently. I'll dig into this and inform you guys if I believe this to be true.

I found this out.

16468529.png

=/

EDIT: not a palette swap, but you can tell he just edited it.

EDIT2: well, does editing count as stealing? it kind of looks different. but i don't approve of editing someone else's work and not crediting them.. so i guess it's stealing.

EDIT3: to be honest, putting things on your servers is very open to everyone. isn't there some way to lock it or what not? at least put your important things in a passworded rar/zip, to be safe, or use a safe private server that you don't use for anything else. i keep all my stuff on flash drives and on a random file hosting account (e.g. fweh2193 as the name, and i write it down)

I found this out.

[qimg]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3492/16468529.png[/qimg]

=/

EDIT: not a palette swap, but you can tell he just edited it.

EDIT2: well, does editing count as stealing? it kind of looks different. but i don't approve of editing someone else's work and not crediting them.. so i guess it's stealing.

EDIT3: to be honest, putting things on your servers is very open to everyone. isn't there some way to lock it or what not? at least put your important things in a passworded rar/zip, to be safe, or use a safe private server that you don't use for anything else. i keep all my stuff on flash drives and on a random file hosting account (e.g. fweh2193 as the name, and i write it down)

Hello Sonic Rebirth knock off! :aparty:

The motherfucker IMed me the other day and he was all like, "I've changed... I really have!" I blocked that new IM address and told him to go fuck himself. Then, I saw this thread and laughed harder.

Same thing on MSN with me...

"Why can't we be friends? I really have changed, I don't steal anymore" so I've done the same thing... Blocked and told him to go fuck himself...

I think we should do something with him. He is like an cancer in all Sonic's community.

You guys are somewhat over reacting I think. Yeah its rude and everything else but I've never seen so much as a meaningful demo out of Blazefire that had anything stolen. Sir Euan doesn't even care so we should just leave it at that.
In the Unfunny World you have a nice piece of land.