A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Whirlwind returns classic

Kessler12

this is sonic whirlwind without the newgen crap. Its back the way it started.

Untitled-2psd.gif

Gameplay shot^

Untitled-3copy.gif

Untitled-5copy.gif

Mock-up shot^

Untitled-4copy.gif

beta Character Menu^

Theres not really alot of info i can tell yet but it will be like sonic 3(Shields, characters) and CD(Peel-out)character mixed...Engine Sonic worlds

Credits~will show up on my new site...

More Info... There will be a comeback of 6 characters 3 playable(with there own story)1 as a badnik, 3 Bad guys.

~hints

One is my avatar...

Didn't I say characters from CD and sonic 3...

He has a gun...

I don't follow you have to get who off your back before you make new graphics?

I have to stop SNA fans from spaming my last video... They keep calling it a SNA clone when it was really based off sonic rush and battle.

and thanks and I would also like to thank the Mod gen team for there sprites.

I really really dig the water effect. How did you do it?

Also, your youtube link isn't working.

Thank you but the BG isn't mine I just needed something to put there cause it was blank. But I'm aiming to have the same water. The youtube is down because i was being spamed by SNA fans but I will open it back next week.

wow, I haven't seen my old GHZ improved lib's graphics in ages, but I could spot them a mile away. :P

Looks very nice so far, as has been said that water effect is lovely. The enlarged sprites for the character select screen look good too.

Thanks and thank you for making the Tiles

That game, soo cool. i wanna play this game how much i'll pay you, and i'll just Vote for that But it could be A good game. :)

I hope you know besides that screen shot is the start with a slope and just 13 rings to grab. Just wait ill have a three act demo in no time.

I'll will also Post the Mock up drawings later...First post updated

Story Time!!

First cut-seen

Untitled-3copy-1.png

Sonic&Tails-Tails will run to sonic telling him(but not really) about an eggrobos army then go running off to see what Robotnik's up to.

Sonic only-same but tails will stay behind

Tails only-Tails will be upgrading the bi-plane sees the army then runs to sonic and sonic leaves him

Knuckles(his level starts on Angel Island)-Hes taking a nap when the eggrobos drop bombs on him then Mecha sonic will take the Master Emerald. when knuckles gets up he thinks its sonic (soon leading into a sonic vs Knuckles battle)

Mighty&Ray(Angel Island)Traveling till an Army of Eggrobos and Mecha pass them But before they could see what they were up to Fang Stops blows them up.. Now Mighty and Ray are trying to find out whats going on..(Nack acts like Knuckles did in sonic 3&Knuckles)

Amy(her Level starts on a GHZ Beach)she wants to Thank Sonic for saving her back on CD but finds Metal sonic attacks her so hes Runs away from it.

Metal Sonic-After the OVA Metal sonic Finds out the Robotnik made a Better Robot...So he trys to find Sonic to Destroy It but Runs into amy but Amy thinks hes going to attack Him...

I know Metal sonic's Story needs work but You guys could help me. and I was kind of thinking for Mighty&Rays story to be lock-ons.

Oh and never mind about the site I think i'm going to use my old one