A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

(Maybe) The Last help post I ever make!

Why does it have to be that specific engine?

The thing is it is the specific engine he just wants all the customization made to it. Sorta like someone asking for the time twisted engine which is the xmas engine filled with my own stuff for time twisted.

Your just going to have to learn to do that stuff yourself your not going to make a good fan game without learning anyway.

At the very least he's asking for an engine when there is no evidence it's been released for general use. To me this video looks like the start of someones game not a engine for general use as the true Revival Engine or Dash Engine in my thread I posted about above.

But the bottom line is that engine is probably not released for general use you'll have to use the Revival engine in my post and add what you need.

Guys, thats not cool.

REALLY?!? Did you expect to just get a completed game and go happy go lucky with it? NO. You are actually going to have to put some work into making a game. It's not going to be "Poof, Done." All of my pieces of shit have taken at least 3 months to get them where their are now. If you aren't willing to even try to program your own features, you WILL NOT be able to complete a good game.

Game making is not just "hey help me make a gaem cuz I r cul."

It takes effort...a lot of effort.

I also love how your signature says: "coming soon" when you haven't even started it.

There is a whole forum dedicated to the MMF engine of choice along with links to where to get the engine. It would also cut down on need this engine threads. Oh well your the boss not me I'm sure you have your reasons I just can't think of any.

I would have to agree with overbounds idea. I would appreciate it if the game maker engine resource thread (this one --> http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5599 ) got bookmarked.

why only have resource threads for MMF?

Regardless I have no authority here and will not argue any decision beyond this post.

• 3 weeks later...

The Revival engine WAS released for general use. However, asking for a whole engine is sort of frowned upon on the forums I come from, and probably here as well. Haven't lurked for long, you see =P

Anyways, yes it was released, and I used to have it. A computer crash, however, wiped out my hard-drive sadly, and I do not have it. Not that I would have given it after reading this topic through.