A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Azure

Zal

http://www.deviantart.com/view/35614424/

I know it took me a while to put this up here but be quiet and yeah. :P

So anywho, I know that my other topic has a piece of space art in it too and that this should maybe go in that topic, but it is a completely different piece and I think it deserves its own little domain.

I'm mucho proud of this one.

Plus sorry if this seems to grungy Koray, but I like my brushes I've made for this and I may use some similar ones again, but this was the style I was going for.

Enjoy.

-Zal

I'm mucho proud of this one.

Plus sorry if this seems to grungy Koray, but I like my brushes I've made for this and I may use some similar ones again, but this was the style I was going for.

-Zal

Ah, I see. Nice style, but the brush strokes get in the way of the picture itself. When I saw the painting I couldnt keep my eye off the light white strokes, which for me, ruined the painting (or whatever I can't tell).

Anywho, Very Good!

Ah, I see. Nice style, but the brush strokes get in the way of the picture itself. When I saw the painting I couldnt keep my eye off the light white strokes, which for me, ruined the painting (or whatever I can't tell).

Anywho, Very Good!

Are you talking about the tiny white lines that cross over eachother? That's not part of the picture, that's my watermark. :P