A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Cyclone

InstantSonic

I'd like to introduce a fan game I'm working on, called "Sonic Cyclone." Previously known as Sonic SHMUP, because I couldn't think of anything for the title!

I'm relatively new at using MMF2, and along with a bit of help from Blaze, I've been beginning to understand how MMF2 works. Anyway, to start off the topic, here's a screenshot from the "test level." Everything from the sprites to the music are made from scratch. Look for a full demo next SAGE! :D

soniccyclone_01.png

I'm guess I'm going to look forward to it. there's not much to say about that screenshot and the info you just gave us, and it seems it's still in an early state. But I think it's creativity that I'm expecting in this. Weren't you planning to start this in 2007 or so? I wonder why it took you so long, heh.

Looks awesome. Eggman is fat like he's supposed to be. And that Sonic/Plane sprite is well done.

Although MMF2 loves to corrupt/crash projects from time to time. Always keep a backup. =3

Thanks! And yeah, I have MMF2 set to automatically back up the source file. I also back up my own files. :P

Weren't you planning to start this in 2007 or so? I wonder why it took you so long, heh.

Real life happened! I'm finally in a place where I can actually work on things now. :)