A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What do you live for?

ila

Guest Shadix

I guess I could say I live for myself. I always am trying to build myself up so I can live as best as possible and be able to do whatever. But in the past I've learned on a smaller scale that the satisfaction does not come from the goal but rather from the process to reach the goal. I need something to be working torwards or I don't feel the need to exist.

Death is something I care not of, for I am ready to embrace anything that lies for me afterwards, even if that something is an abyss of darkness, where I will no longer remain. This is mainly because regardless of what I think or do, death is not changeable, some may argue that the consequences of death may have relevance to the way you live your life, but this could very well simply be people searching for a reason to exist.

I live for many things. the most notable is the chance to become someone great. that's a one in a million chance, but if I atleast get notable recognition for designing a game, I'd be fairly pleased.

The other part would be... well, I guess finding someone I can truely say that I love no matter what. albeit rather "story book" to think it would ever happen, one can always hope, right?

Some very interesting things here.

I have the belief that life should always be fun, although I know it always isn't. I live to make life a party and to try and make people smile around me... and because I'm a slacker who hates authority figures, but that doesn't necessarily mean I break the law. I live to have fun.