A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Worlds and the Broken Badniks

(Sonic Worlds 0.5 - Spin Plataform Version - MMF2S B247)

I was creating a level in Worlds, and noticed that the badniks won't hurt Sonic if they touch him.

worldsbug.png

The events are untouched, though.

Sonic will get hurt if he gets hit by a spike, for example.

The "Test Level Act X" works fine, but also gets this problem if i delete most objects of the level. I don't know what is the cause.

Also, when Sonic destroys the first breakable wall placed in the level, it's pieces will spread in various directions instead of just falling.

What do i do now?

(Sonic Worlds 0.5 - Spin Plataform Version - MMF2S B247)

I was creating a level in Worlds, and noticed that the badniks won't hurt Sonic if they touch him.

[qimg]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9134/worldsbug.png[/qimg]

The events are untouched, though.

Sonic will get hurt if he gets hit by a spike, for example.

The "Test Level Act X" works fine, but also gets this problem if i delete most objects of the level. I don't know what is the cause.

Also, when Sonic destroys the first breakable wall placed in the level, it's pieces will spread in various directions instead of just falling.

What do i do now?

It might also have something to do with that your running on 247. Update to the latest build.

I had exactly the same problem myself. It seems the is an inherit problem with the lastest version of Worlds

What I actually did was change the collisions between the badnik and player, by changing wherever it said group 7 to a relevant collision. So where a collision said

When:

Player is Overlapping "Group 7"

I changed it to

Player is Overlapping "Badnik"

Thats basically worked fine for me ever since.

• Like 1