A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

I just realised I've been here nearly 9 years. :|

Andrew

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shadix
does anyone remember the great siege of SFGHQ?

i.e. when someone tried to steal/hack the site and in retaliation Smidge or Blaze just blew everything up?

Manic_Killaz. Oh yeah... That was hardcore.

Holy crap, MikeL? Been ages since I've seen you around here.

Holy shit, Nik! I had you added on LJ years ago.

Thanks for saying that, I looked up my LJ friends page and found you, otherwise I would have had no idea who you are. lol

Deary me, I just seem to pop in in time for these types of topics then vanish off into the night don't I...

Well then, I've been around (watching...always watching...) since about 1998, lurking around back then, and apparently first signed up to ezbread in 2000

http://p100.ezboard.com/ucinosofcinosteam.showPublicProfile?language=EN

Ode to the horriblest username imaginable, and a prelude to how idiotic I was... A year later I got a bit wiser, but still kept that name even alongside Marc for some reason, never did understand why I didn't just think of something else.

http://p100.ezboard.com/ucinoshedgean.showPublicProfile?language=EN

Generally going by Faker (do you get the both Marc, and SA2 Shadow references? see its topical) or SpadeRunner on most forums now, still poking around SER and such mostly now tho, I really should pop back here more often.

Woo lovely old timey topics with some older faces~

Originally Posted by Ristar View Post

does anyone remember the great siege of SFGHQ?

i.e. when someone tried to steal/hack the site and in retaliation Smidge or Blaze just blew everything up?

Or.. when Kyle and Lexef did the same way back when? Anyone remember that?

I thought I posted here before... anyway, I first I joined on my birthday (May 5th, 04) and I made like a million help threads like "HOW DO I DO SUPER SONIC IN MY GAME." I used to bug Gamerdude for help all the time (he's too nice a guy to have told me to gtfo) and eventually he let me beta test some stuff for ETCF. Then like a year later, right before SAGE 2005, Gamerdude's team (*cough* Naoshi) abandoned him and he needed someone to slap something together. I pulled an all nighter making probably the worst level possible and it was a disaster. Good times.