A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

How to know when you've seen or read too much Watchmen

Remember when you were 5 and you played pretend? Well let's say you do and you might've dressed up or something in your backyard and cried out about how you're Superman. Well, this isn't about you, it's about a "real life" superhero in Cincinnati who apparently goes by the name of Shadow Hare. I can't make this up.

According to this video, this guy and his gang run around looking for criminals to take out. I guess he gives people sandwiches and stuff too. There's actually a MySpace sorts of website for superheroes where they sign up and such.

Brave or stupid? YOU DECIDE :D

Guest Shadix
Remember when you were 5 and you played pretend? Well let's say you do and you might've dressed up or something in your backyard and cried out about how you're Superman. Well, this isn't about you, it's about a "real life" superhero in Cincinnati who apparently goes by the name of Shadow Hare. I can't make this up.

According to this video, this guy and his gang run around looking for criminals to take out. I guess he gives people sandwiches and stuff too. There's actually a MySpace sorts of website for superheroes where they sign up and such.

Brave or stupid? YOU DECIDE :D

Oh my god. Talk about taking cosplaying to the next level.

Guest Shadix
Oh goodness. This reminds me of that episode of South Park that came out sometime this last season. The Coon.

He does sound vaguely like Tobey Maguire.

Exactly. The first thing I said when I showed somebody this was "holy crap dude its like that episode of south park irl."