A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SAGE 14: Epic Fanfiction Fail

InstantSonic

epicfailandross-sage2009.jpg

Last year's Epic Fanfiction Fail show was a hit, bringing to life such classics as

"Jurassic Park and the Sonic Crew," this year we'll be bringing you

Epic Fanfiction Fail: THE MUSICAL!

If you want to participate, all you have to do is write the worse fanfiction in all existence,

and not do it on purpose! Look forward to it on Sonic Amature Game Expo 14's SAGEcast!

Guest Shadix
Wait wait wait

Sonic's name is actually Sonny Hedgehog?

...Well, I think I'm going to go kill myself now.

yeah, he was a poor hedgehog from NEBRASKA.

Hello, Al, or "Mr. Worm" instructed me, in case of his death, to come on to the message boards he frequented and explain that he had died. We are all distraught over his death; it was all so sudden and without reason. So, I'm sorry to say that Al has taken his own life. I wish....I just wish he would have left us a note to explain his reasons.

yeah, he was a poor hedgehog from NEBRASKA.

Oh shit. OH SHIT. It all makes sense now.

Thanks, "Shadix."

Guest Shadix
Hello, Al, or "Mr. Worm" instructed me, in case of his death, to come on to the message boards he frequented and explain that he had died. We are all distraught over his death; it was all so sudden and without reason. So, I'm sorry to say that Al has taken his own life. I wish....I just wish he would have left us a note to explain his reasons.

Oh shit. OH SHIT. It all makes sense now.

Thanks, "Shadix."

RIP

Expect a submission from me.

His corneas constricted, or his irises grew much, much larger; Sonic’s expression, with bulging eyes and his once cocky grin morphed into a gaping hole of confusion, made it hard to tell. To be honest, he wasn’t expecting a good detail of tactile response from his hands

Oh ho, this is going to be good.