A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

All Aboard the Link Express

Slingerland

Hey guy. Majora's Mask was amazing.

And one of the few direct sequels in the franchise.

So...quiet, you >:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I didn't say I hated it.

I actually love that game.

I was just saying I didn't really add to OoT plot. It just made it's own.

I just mean that all the models and stuff were the same (more or less)

Everyone knows BttFIII is the worst in the franchise. At least, everyone who is me.

Yes, it is the worst. But some things are sacred. It's like if somebody posted a hate thread about Captain Planet. We all know he sucked, but do you not insult Captain Planet? I don't think so.

OT: I wonder whether they'll just add the train, or go all the way and make a steampunk Wild Wild West setting?

I want more games like Oracle of Seasons/Ages. Those in my opinion are Gems to the franchise and I love them.

Truth. Those two games, along with Link's Awakening DX for some reason, were the only Zelda games I ever cared to finish to completion. I'd just like a standard Zelda game without all the system specific gimmicks, and an excuse for replayability. Funny enough, the Oracle games were actually developed by Capcom. I guess someone other than Nintendo can do a better job at Zelda games.

I know you hate it when we preemptively dislike stuff Spike... but its a Nintendo developed DS game. Of course stylus control is going to be mandatory.

New Mario Bros., Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, to name a few.

I wasn't going to mention them because we'd get sidetracked by arguing semantics, but you implied that you never beat a Link to the Past, so now I'm gonna be a jerk :D

;108805']Maybe this one will have sailing too.

Nintendo is known for not showing important features first thing.

(Like most gaming companies)

The first thing they showed of Galaxy (at least while it was named Galaxy) was the whole planet rotation thing. I'd consider that the game's single most unique trait, so it seems to me that they do talk about the important features.

Honestly, I'd say sailing is a pretty unimportant feature and its more of just a way of chipping away at your time, but ehh.