A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Zero: Remastered(HUGE UPDATE ON LAST PAGE)

Aikocho

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No seriously, we all need to play the original Sonic Zone again to remember what's being remade here. Like seriously, I loved the original one back in the day :) reminds me of the times of Sonic Time Attacked and Sonic SV2. THE DAYS.

I think it's ok either way, is your demo 1,2, or 3 acts? I think 2-3 acts are more fitting for SAGE than 1, in other words if it's 1 act you can do whatever you want without any worries. It's really up to you though like Cyber Rat said XD "whatever floats your boat" I mean in the end it's your fangame anyway. Also very good screenshots of Sonic Zero Remastered, I like your foreground and background they're very nice as well as the character sprites and things :).

• 1 month later...
The bump wasn't much worth it since their isn't anything on the moddb page apart from 3 screenshots we've all seen before.

I'm working on it, ok? I've been pretty busy with other things life's thrown at me lately, and I'm just trying to set everything up for something that will hopefully be bigger. I hope you relies that.