A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

How old are you?

Twimfy

Nintendoes was Genesis don't, bitches. Nintendo fanboy for life.

Except not, from a hardware perspective Nintendo was always about two years behind SEGA since the 16-bit era. More if you include some of the Master System's stuff (stereoscopic goggles, anyone?)

Now get off my lawn, and don't make me use my Odyssey2

=Smidge=

I'm 16, I think I started playing sonic when I was like 10 when I had a gamecube with a sole SA2B disk... Though after I realized I like sonic I remembered playing the Sonic PC collection over at my friend's when I was like 6. Subconscious made me like it :o

I'd been playing games since like, Pokemon came out because c'mon, in 1998 Pokemon was the most kickass game ever. :P

16 now, gonna turn 17 over the summer.

Hard to believe I first posted here when I was 9... about two years after I started bashing my way through Sonic 3&K on the PC. It seems like a lifetime ago... annoying the hell out of people for engines and just acting like the immature kid I tried to pretend I wasn't. Haha.

55% to death assuming I live till I'm 40.

So you're 22, then?

I'm 21 (22 in October).

@Rael0505: Our old comp had a program which allowed me to mess with wav frequencies. I got interested in music making by snatching music off the S&KPC CD and splicing parts of them together to create odd arranged tracks. =P