A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A quick note about reporting posts

ila

Honestly guys, despite having the report post feature here, its actually very tiresome. I know lately we've been dealing with spam bots and shit, but its just easier if you contact one of the active mods so we can deal with the problem immediately, rather than waiting for one of us to check our e-mail. I know I do it maybe once a week, unless I have a feeling Atlus is going to release something. Anyway I digress, its better if you just IM one of us. Our screennames are available in the rules topic BTW. We all keep pretty wacky schedules anyway, so you'll probably find one of us active at some point.

Also, if you do report a post, try not to report a post that is flaming you, okay? I'm sure if its bad enough, someone else will get to it. Otherwise its probably not as bad as you're making it. K?

Will desticky and add to rules in a week. Thread opened for questions.

I want to add that I don't even GET an email regarding a reported post. I did get one once, but that was years ago. I'm guessing yahoo just filters them to spam or something, it's been doing that lately.

Send me or another admin a PM. Or hell, just message one of us on AIM or something.

Hahaha, I still think it's hilarious that I'm the only one who hasn't been plagued by reported post emails. Honestly, I thought people just didn't use it.

Even if the admins are away/offline, feel free to message us when something's up. I'll read the offline message whenever I get back. Private messaging could work too, but instant messenger is preferable because it'll get things done fastest.