A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog // (The Sonic OVA fan game)

P3DR0

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry the DP

Well Done , now , you can download new Ice Level music to listen

Is my 3rd version =P

download EXE MMF of music

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5wdjwhwdwzj

now is real ;D

Why do you keep posting music, Why not post something useful like an enginetest or a demo. you MUST have something to show by now. We can hear the music when it comes out, shouldn't do it before I Think.

Why do you keep posting music, Why not post something useful like an enginetest or a demo. you MUST have something to show by now. We can hear the music when it comes out, shouldn't do it before I Think.

Why? Why? Why? and Why?

I can't post the engine,sorry D=

You have more than enough to show something here, I've seen the videos. You could atleast just release a tech demo of the snow level but in it's early stages. Something to keep us interested, because of right now....I'm loosing interest in this.

He's the musical composer, and I don't see anything wrong with him wanting to show the creations he's producing. He's not in charge of the actual game's programming and graphical creation process ( as far as I know ) and besides, if they haven't released a demo of the game yet, it's because it's not ready; don't press them to make releases.

He's the musical composer, and I don't see anything wrong with him wanting to show the creations he's producing. He's not in charge of the actual game's programming and graphical creation process ( as far as I know ) and besides, if they haven't released a demo of the game yet, it's because it's not ready; don't press them to make releases.

Fine, But I just want you to know, I'm loosing interest.....

I feel like there's really no reason to be that way, and tell him you're losing interesting. As if that's somehow going to make all the work he needs to get done, magically be finished and have him release a demo. That's kind of lame, and he's probably working hard, you don't need to say something like that.

Two words, Shut........and.......Up. How the phuck does me loosing interest in this project make me lame? You sir, are mental.

Chill dude. You're being perceived as "lame" because you seem to keep pestering the creators to present something they haven't even finished enough. When they feel like what they've got is worth showing off they'll let us know. It's not as if they're hiding something from us. I'd say you're becoming more impatient than uninterested in the project. Fangames don't have schedules, so something gets done whenever it gets done. Just check back on this project after a while and see if something comes up.

But in all seriousness, it's spelled "losing" not "loosing".

• 1 month later...