A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog // (The Sonic OVA fan game)

P3DR0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Worlds crappyest SonicGame name, Do you even know what henceforth means?

...I'm afraid I was just judging how the name sounds G_G

EDIT: According to Cambridge Dictionary of American English,

henceforth adv [not gradable] fml starting from this time; * Henceforth, attendance will be taken in all classes.

...I'm afraid AGAIN it makes at least some sense. At least is a bit hillarious...

This name is rape :) P3DR0

Ah, I see know why you like the name. You don't understand words either.

Let's have your first lesson then. See, the word "rape" has a negative connotation and should never be substituted for the word "cool." Rape is not cool.

@LarkSS: Sonic Hereafter

Ah, I see know why you like the name. You don't understand words either.

Let's have your first lesson then. See, the word "rape" has a negative connotation and should never be substituted for the word "cool." Rape is not cool.

@LarkSS: Sonic Hereafter

You should've used an example. There's at least one Boondocks episode that would help someone better understand.

Lesson learned. But in all honesty, names aren't nessecarily supposed to be logical. :) I mean, don't go naming your game Sonic Armaggedon or some shit, but Henceforth is fine. I wouldn't be suprised if sega themselves try to make a storybook sonic title with this name :)

Lesson learned. But in all honesty, names aren't nessecarily supposed to be logical. :) I mean, don't go naming your game Sonic Armaggedon or some shit, but Henceforth is fine. I wouldn't be suprised if sega themselves try to make a storybook sonic title with this name :)

Dude, what? I mean, I think you're joking, but I'm also rather unsure.