A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Wear your pants on your head or else.

Slingerland

I win because of my Zelda belt buckle. Srsly u gaize.

Those things are all over GameStop and Wal-Mart.

They have that and matching hats, but I suppose you just transformed it into a two-in-one by wearing it on your head. Quick! Get a patent!

OK, I think that this thread has run its course. It was nice to have a random CAMP day, but by no means will we be making a habit out of it. I'm glad you all had fun though, because I sure as hell did. The best picture goes to Link & Aero. Not only did we get to see Aero (kinda), they had a KEYBLADE.

For those of you who don't understand the context of this thread, leave it that way. For those that do, follow their example and have a good time. It's our forum. We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Let's all return our avatars to a normal size, too. Some of you guys have it a wider than I do and I'm already breaking the rules with this lulz graphic. You can keep the pants avatars (in fact, I encourage it), just shrink it if it's stretchin' the ol' tables.

Oh, and Shane, I don't think that I've welcomed you to SFGHQ. You seem pretty cool, so...welcome to SFGHQ.