A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Collections (Put pictures too!)

Donutyoshi

It's from McDonalds. I have the Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles ones. Knux's doesn't make any fucking sense, but Sonic's ran fast and Tails' was this flying helicopter thing, but the tails were the helicopter blades. It was badass.

Rep up for both you and tentril for helping me figure out what it was (tentril was close enough).

but I think I threw most of them away when I cleaned up my room.

YOU MONSTER D:

YOU MONSTER D:

Lol, I just looked for them and I remembered I did throw them away with my big bag of green army men when I was like thirteen. Damn, I still remember them vividly and the way Knuckles would spin around when you moved him forward and back. I always figured he was doing a tornado attack or something.

1227082335ks8.jpg

I also have McDonalds Knuckles. I have Sonic, Big, and a Chao from SA, and I used to have Knuckles and Tails, but I gave them to my friends. Also, Sonic from the Genesis days. I've had that since I was like 9. The one with flowers, I have no clue about. It was in a prize grabber machine and I got it on the first try.

I have a Tails plushie that I got in '95. Also, I have a pile of the old Archie Sonic Comics in my bookshelf. Stopped collecting at around issue 65. The comic just wasn't the same after Robotnik died.

I find it amazing that just as I was about to get my hands on the 'electronic version' of the comics, someone spoils it for me XD

Decided to collect all of my video game trash into one place. I call it my nerd-wall, filled with lots of Sonic and Megaman goodies:

Nerdwall.jpg

(Psst. That McDonalds Knuckles is down there in front of the Sonic 3 strategy guide. I've got one too. Heh heh heh.)

I got 5 of the LCD games from McD's, All the Gamecube Sonic games (SA2B, SMC, SH, SADX, ShTH, SGC, and SR), All of the Sonic games for DS (Rush, Rush Adventure, Superstars tennis, and Chronicles), Advance 3 and StH Genesis for GBA, 3 of the Sonic games for 360 ('06, Superstars Tennis, Unleashed), the original Genesis game, and a VHS of AoStH "Grounder The Genius/Blank-Headed Eagle." That's my collection in one hit.

Decided to collect all of my video game trash into one place. I call it my nerd-wall, filled with lots of Sonic and Megaman goodies:

[qimg]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc148/mega_spit/Nerdwall.jpg[/qimg]

(Psst. That McDonalds Knuckles is down there in front of the Sonic 3 strategy guide. I've got one too. Heh heh heh.)

Oh my funking god you have a big collection!

Wow Spike... that is actually a really cool Wall : D Probably would want to put a sheet over it when girls come over though lol(jk, I think). I used to collect all of the comics and games but living on a ship, I had to throw my soul away. & Rael: Dude... I have almost the same guitar. I know you helped me pick mine but wow : P