A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic...Chess?

Sockman

Ugh, what an ugly set in terms of design. Plus I find that main characters never lend themselves well to chess sets. If you want Sonic in a chess set, he has to have the position of Queen to match the movement. Make an emerald king of something.

Ugh, what an ugly set in terms of design. Plus I find that main characters never lend themselves well to chess sets. If you want Sonic in a chess set, he has to have the position of Queen to match the movement. Make an emerald king of something.

I think it would've been cool if one side was Robotnick and a bunch of Badnicks.

Instead they just recolored the bases. Lame.

Is this a tangible chess set or a computer game?

Either way I want it.

Zu dem absoluten Klassiker unter den Videospielen, Sonic The Hedgehog, das wunderschön gestaltete 32teilige PVC Figuren Schachspiel. Das hochwertige Schachspiel besteht aus einem großen 47cm x 47cm Spielfeld im coolen Classic Sonic Design sowie 32 detaillierten PVC Figuren, jeweils 5 bis 7cm groß.

Enthalten für beide Spielseiten sind: 2x Sonic (König), 2x Amy (Königin), 4x Knuckles (Springer), 4x Tails (Läufer), 4x Chaos Emerald (Turm) und 16x Sonic Ring (Bauer). Alle Figuren sind mit Liebe zum Detail skulptiert worden und handbemalt. Verpackt ist das Schachspiel ist in einer schön gestalteten Geschenkbox mit Sichtfenster.

Das Schachspiel zu dem Kult Videogame läßt die Herzen der Sonic Fans höher schlagen, egal ob beim Spielen oder Sammeln, egal ob alt oder jung!

According to this it's a real chess set, and 'sculpted and handpainted with love'.

According to this it's a real chess set, and 'sculpted and handpainted with love'.

Funny thing - all those pictures have those pieces in the same view angle. 'sculpted and handpainted with love'? I don't think so.

EDIT: Argh second page.