A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SonicCD Special stage (Mode7 Test) (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

True_Sonic

I put myself in charge of things and wanted him to believe he had gotten away with stealing Bibin's work for the time being. That's why I made that post earlier. I wanted to wait until Brad and I were able to contact him directly and expose him for the fraud that he is.

Rael0505: Master detective.

what amazes me is how he hasn't figured out how to change his IP.

His IP is constantly changing, actually. btcentralplus shuffles between several different IP's, and eventually he gets an old IP and I'm able to match it with an old account. Because he manually resets his IP when he wants to register a new account, I don't notice when I check the new registered user's IP. So I think what I'm going to do from this point on is write down a list of names for every user under btcentralplus and do weekly checks on their IP's in their post history and see if any of it matches up with Blazefire. Up until this point, I haven't really been keeping track of new users under btcentralplus, so I'd only do an IP history search when I'd get suspicious, as is what happened in this case.

He really is a weird motherfucker though, at one point he registered two accounts and had them talk to each other like they were total strangers for hours... He does seriously have a series diagnosed mental illnesses he listed to me a while back.

Hey Aero, do you have any authority at SCD? Wanna get him banned? I have a confession of guilt:

Rael says (8:00 PM):

so, i'm gonna talk with SCD and have you banned there too

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:00 PM):

Sure, Fair enough

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:04 PM):

I'm deleting this account soon so I'll be offline soon and back into my old account after like 38 days.

Rael says (8:04 PM):

lol

38 days of hiding

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:04 PM):

yep

so you're admitting you're blazefire

nice

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:05 PM):

Was worth it though

Rael says (8:05 PM):

finaly got that out of you

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:05 PM):

Yeah, Welldone.

I had a really interesting conversation with him after he admitted he was Blazefire, and he actually helped point me in the right direction to talk to SCD admins to get him banned there. He tried to make me think he really learned his lesson, I think. More of the conversation, if it's useful for anyone:

Rael says (8:08 PM):

why did you steal again?

i'm just wondering

because it's ultimately what got you banned

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:08 PM):

The problem with my is

I try to please

To much

over my abilitys

Which is a nastly habbit

you need to stop trying to please by STEALING PEOPLE'S WORK

it's okay to try to please

but when you break one of our most serious rules, you're fucking doing it wrong

Yeah

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:09 PM):

I actualy see the sense in all of this now .............

Thanks

Rael says (8:09 PM):

it only took about a year of banning you over and over

I actualy thank you for that

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:10 PM):

Look, i'm sorry for all that i've done.

I know you can't forgive me and i don't expect you to.

But let's just see were it goes from here.

Rael says (8:10 PM):

hopefully it won't go anywhere

Am I banned from SCD yet?

nope

i haven't contacted them yet

but i will

Rael says (8:11 PM):

unless i decide i'm too lazy to do so

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:11 PM):

I could just spam for you if you'd like and get a instant ban

no

i wnat them to know you're blazefire

Fine.

maybe they'll tighten their security too

Why not just tell ziz?

i'll contact him, thanks for the tip

i don't even know whos' in charge of SCD anymore

His name is Zizou

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:12 PM):

And also there is

Louis and SonicBlitz aka Josh

If you want his email i can give it to you.

If you do just say so.

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:13 PM):

Just off the top of my head

Ziz's msn is........

[email protected]

I think

Louis'es i don't know.

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:15 PM):

cya then i guess.

[c=12]True_Sonic[/c] says (8:15 PM):

and thanks again

Aero, feel free to refer the SCD guys to this thread. You can have them contact me if they need additional information.

Ayling's a mod there, I talked with him and he said he made a staff room topic 'bout it, so I guess he'll be done for in a few hours.

He really is a weird motherfucker though, at one point he registered two accounts and had them talk to each other like they were total strangers for hours... He does seriously have a series diagnosed mental illnesses he listed to me a while back.

...heh

He really is a weird motherfucker though, at one point he registered two accounts and had them talk to each other like they were total strangers for hours...

Oh yeah. And there was that one time he pretended to be two brothers. He's mental. Or trying waaaay too hard and wasting his whole life on this.

Wait... It's both.

@Rael: I no longer have mod powers. Alying will take care of it at this point. It's looking like we may refrain from banning him there until he commits similar crimes, but I may be wrong. That'd be my prefered action, but I'm a poor judge of character. If he's doing this on purpose, it will do him some good to be perma-banned, but I like give people the benefit of the doubt. Yes, even Blazefire.

Yes, it is. He pretended to be BlazeHedgehog by using "BlazeFire" and stealing his works.

You missed the day Slingerland got his email's password. He had accounts on some forums named "BlazeHedgehog" even.

We destroyed a forum that he created. Oh God I still remember how it turned out. "Blazefire's bandodging forum".

Slinger did an attempt to get him banned on another forum ( by posting a picture) - But the moderation there just let it pass, no warns or bans, as far as I remember. ahaha.

We thought this had been enough to make him get away from stealing, ban dodging etc. But he really is an annoying guy. He really is.

And in case you want to know what his password was:

email: [email protected]

PW: blazefire

just FYI.

@Zenor: LOL

Unrelated stuff:

I got totally confused the first time I tried a BlazeHedgehog game (The House. What a good and fun game, heh!).

Anyway, the splashscreen was a fireball with eyes with the text BLAZEFIRE below. But it couldn't be THE 'blazefire', as it was quite obvious... but yeah, he tried to impersonate him before.

BF was responsible for loads of lulz for quite some time. Maybe the mods can show you a thing or two about BF's past attempts.

Well, about SCD, I guess he's been taken care of already, or at least the staff knows about the situation. It's just a matter of time 'till they finish him... if they're doing so.

nono, BlazeHedgehog is someone else, the author of The House, Shadow of Chaos and other games. He writes well, and he's not a thief.

Blazefire stole his name, though... sort of.

In short, BlazeHedgehog isn't Blazefire.

EDIT: But...

Blazefire = BlazeFire, Blaze Fire, Drackfox, True_Sonic (with the underscore), and millions of other similar names.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank god!

Well, I was scared because I thought (immagination... :/) Blazefire was the same as Blaze Hedgehog... and Blaze Hedgehog helped me with my Hedgehog Engine 2D :D

Well, but I have a BIG problem.... True_sonic (or Blazefire, or someone... blah!) sent me a walljump animation that I've used... Erm, if he's a thief, how can I believe he've done it?

D:

It's a shame that something like this has to happen for the forum to become active, otherwise it's dead and boring.

It doesn't have to happen for the forum become active.

It's blazefire and we're tired of him creating many accounts. The other accounts he made were easy to recognize that it was him, and it seems he can't accept that he is banned. But this time, not only he made a new account, but stole another thing and did another identity theft.