A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Gaypoclyse

Blackarms

Portland, Oregon is to the Western Coast of the United States, and, if everything that''s been going around is true, going to be gone by tommorow night.

A little over a month ago, a machine that is used to create movements in the earth (aka, Earthquakes) was stolen by terriost, while 3 people across the United States with no known relation each had a vision. The terriost have started threatning Portland that if we don't cancel an event that occurs tommorw (a gay parade celebrating gayness legal in Portland) that they will use the machine tommorw and destroy Portland. Thus, this event has been dubbed "Gaypocalyse".

Here's what is said to happen-

Portland is having a Gay Parade tommorw (today, June 18th) to celebrate gaydom being legal in the Portland. The terriost are striking because of this.

At June 18, 2006, there will be a huge earthquake happen in Portland area, the earthquake will cause a collapse of Bonneville Dam. A wall of water will flood and destroy Portland.

There will be another earthquake happen in the West Coast, cause a Tsunami and the Tsunami will go to Portland from Columbia River. So Portland will be flooded also by the Tsunami. (Portland is about 50 miles away from the sea coast.)

There will be a team of terrorists, who will bring automatic weapons (machine guns) and kill as many survivors as they can after the disaster. They kill people before the National Guard will arrive there.

Portland and the nearby Willamette Valley will be destroyed.

Here's some sources-

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/20..._gaypocalyp.php

http://shakespearessister.blogspot.com/200...ger-danger.html

To learn more, search up on Google "June 18th 2006 earthquake portland".

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats that? You say you want links from someone who isn't incompotent at posting them? Nice job with those elipsi my the way.

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2006/06/gay_pride_how_about_gaypocalyp.php

I can't help you on the other one.

I don't even want to know where you got the idea that it was terrorists stealing an earthquake machine to do it...

I kinda wish it were true. My friend has been talking about going to portland for school and leaving Medford for a ____ing YEAR. Anything I say, "yea, in portland balh blah blah blah blah"

It be nice to say "yea, and in Portland, ____ like THIS happens!"

Still though, kinda silly. Only Chuck Norris can move the Earth.

Meh, I just post it. Anyways, Links are being fixed, and we will see by the end of the day if anything happens. :P

To Twodee- I may.

To DimensionalWarp- Accidently copied my post from a site that shortens HTML. Also, the machine can only cause small Earthquakes, but Portland is on top of patonic plates that, as Scientist say, if a earthquake were to fracture, would cause major destruction. Personally, I'm scared more of that than at this.

To Pheonix Gamma- Meh, we will see.

To Smidge- Nice to see I'm loved.

To Mr. Ksoft- Agreed, but once again, there's no harm in posting it.

To Streak Thunderstorm- ...

To MidiMan- It's alright. Actually, a lot of people are against gayness, it's just that this could be to the extremes if this rumor were to be true.

Either I read about how the west coast sank into the ocean tomorrow, or you get banned for the rest of the month for posting crap like "a gay parade celebrating gayness legal in Portland" (which is both an affront to common sense and the english language).

Win-win for me, actually.

=Smidge=

I'd love to hear the science behind a machine that can just cause earthquakes at will.

The machine sends a prayer to Chuck Norris asking for an Earthquake, and he says "okie dokie" and makes one.

That, or the machine has magic arms that can shift tectonic plates at will.

EDIT : LOLZ 123 POSTS MAKE A WISH D:

I'd love to hear the science behind a machine that can just cause earthquakes at will.

At will? Not quite. Afterall, some kind of force would be nessecary for that. But say... you have a force the equivalent of many megatons of TNT in a small location. Now, assume you can move prime that force at a place that would cause tectonic plates to shift.

Hey look. Not only am I still here, but if I survived 6/6/6 with no problems chances are some "Gaypoclyse".. which is spelled wrong by the way.. you're missing an "A" in there, killing me are pretty... I dunno.. so slim it's not there?

I here tomorrow a gynorumouslarge donut is going to go rolling through the streets of Manhattan. They're calling it the "GargantuanDunkinDayofDestruction." I advise you all leave Manhattan, as it'll keep rolling along the east coast, some think it will get as far as DC. Run like hell.

I would assume that means the machine requires it to be placed at s pot that allows that, yes?

In that case, I'd love to hear how a few fellows would break in, steal a giant machine that controls stuff beneth the surface of the earth, and bring it back to their own pad (which would have to be located in a spot that allows the machine to move the plates) and set it all up for today.

Unless there's more to this device...