A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Friends are annoying ¬_¬

Swift

Hey guys, it's me, Swift. (some of you might remember)

Anyone remember my 'ZOMG U R TEH SUXX0RS!!!!111ONEONE' message?

Well, there's a story behind that. Me and my friend always use the same passwords for stuff, and one day we fell out. So he thought it would be a good idea to log on to my acoount and make a goodbye message saying that y'all sucked. Heck, he even used my offline Friends list to say thanks to people >_>;

So, I come back online, and I'm banned. Wtf. So then he tells me what he did, and i'm like, zomg.

anyway, so i'm back on this new forum, no hard feelings to anyone, yeah?

Also, i changed my name because Cobra I think it's more representative of me :D

Umm.. are we supposed to care? Not trying to sound intentionally rude or anything, but the number one thing you're told not to do when you sign up for crap is give out sensitive information such as passwords or pins. Granted, yes, if you have an extremely close friend it's no biggie if they know your password to a message board, but if you have a friend who is so immature that they'd do something this stupid, chances are it's a bad idea. You can stay, but quite frankly I don't really give a crap we get these kind of "omb mah frend done shot da hoe, not me" posts that it's not really something I'm going to even bother.

Weba or whatever.

"It's a whole new forum and nobody is banned."

Not true. Well.. I haven't actually heard from the other mods about that, but I'm thinking it's not true. We did that last time and there was that whole picture/sex/etc incident that I think we want to avoid. xD

"It's a whole new forum and nobody is banned."

Not true. Well.. I haven't actually heard from the other mods about that, but I'm thinking it's not true. We did that last time and there was that whole picture/sex/etc incident that I think we want to avoid. xD

(Unless they ported the banned IPs over to vB but it doesn't look like it.)

(tencharlimit)

Umm.. are we supposed to care? Not trying to sound intentionally rude or anything, but the number one thing you're told not to do when you sign up for crap is give out sensitive information such as passwords or pins. Granted, yes, if you have an extremely close friend it's no biggie if they know your password to a message board, but if you have a friend who is so immature that they'd do something this stupid, chances are it's a bad idea. You can stay, but quite frankly I don't really give a crap we get these kind of "omb mah frend done shot da hoe, not me" posts that it's not really something I'm going to even bother.

Weba or whatever.

Actually, this has happened to me before, to an extent. It wasn't that they knew my pass, but the browser window was already open and logged in. I went to use the bathroom and they took it upon themselves to screw with things when I was on the can =/

Anyway, it's a new board anyway, so it kinda gives him a clean slate (for now) anyway. But keep in mind Swift/Cobra, we'll keep an eye on you ;D

What kind of lame ex-friend does something like that? A badass ex-friend would have killed your family with a hatchet.

!

O_O

anyway, i was just letting peeps know, so you can belete this if you want, t's a waste of space now anyay...

• 2 weeks later...