A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Alex Scream's(a.k.a.Squallff8) artwork & sprites

squallff8

Breaking news. Brad Flick, who you may know as Slingerland (Moderator at several Sonic the Hedgehog communities), has welcomed a foreign-language member to SFGHQ. This is quite a shocking development. An email sent to Slingerland asking his reasoning behind these actions remains unanswered, thus it can be inferred that Flick does, in fact, wear girl pants. More updates to follow.

by Tristan Oliver

• 2 weeks later...

one more unfinished scetch:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn15/squallff8_2008/sonicscetch2.jpg

Wow, that's awesome. Are you planning on making anything with these sketches, like a flash video or something?

Making a video in this style is my dream ^_^. I really love anime Sonic OVA, intro/ending of Sonic CD and character design than used in it...But,i don't have experience in flash/movie making, and have no idea how make it...besides,i don't have any time NOW to learn about flash making...maybe in future...

Sonic CD?

anyway, these are realy awesome. Love the Super Sonic Sketch, but are those emeralds or rock around him? It's easy to mistake it. :/

There are Rocks around =)I was thinking about some kind explosion around Sonic during his transforming in Super Sonic =) When this arts get color they'll be more understandable

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...