A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Seriously inked Amy

The T.C.

Inking is brilliant, great job there. The pose however seems really awkward, the arms and head look too much as if she were facing right with breasts on her back. Might want to try and rework them into something more natural.

Also the ass could do with being smaller, but that might just be me as I have a great dislike for such things when they're anything other than people. ;P

Well since the ink was what I was shooting for, I guess I accomplished pleasing everyone, as for the ass. I like boobs & ass. Tho I try not to draw fat chicks, it's kinda hard for women to have such assets without being big :/ People kept sayign I drew people too big & I realized that they were right so I tried slimming down the theighs.

And those aren't granny panties, granny panties have to cover some leg to exist.

Like Toadstool's panties in Melee or Minnie's panties.

These are hmm well kinda traditional, but not old. Personally I like panties that cover the whole ass or at least part of the booty, I don't really like thongs or G strings or granny panties or princess panties or any of that weird ass stuff I see at Victoria secret.

But I think I'd feel very uncomfortable if I had to be in that body all day.

I dunno about the boobs, but I wish my butt was bigger

Can I have your ass? it looks very comfortable

Or whatever he said, or however it's spelt. I haven't watch the Homer hour since they started showing the same episode 8 times a day... same with almost any show nowdays.

Tho on booty heiarchy I got Robotnik>Amy>Rouge>Cream>Tails>Tikal>everyone else XD LOLlypop

Amy's Sonic Heroes peanut butt scares me, Sonic Amy & Tails are supposed to be pudgy

And Skinny Robotnik's only funny on message boards, doodles & flash movies.

The pose however seems really awkward, the arms and head look too much as if she were facing right with breasts on her back. Might want to try and rework them into something more natural.

Hmm I realize what you mean about the arms, tho I was kinda going for one of those Amy poses that look like it would be hard to actually do.

Well for one than more second anyways..

I don't see what you mean about the head, again it wouldn't be comfortable, but then again so is the boxart on Sonic Adventure... Man what was Sonic doing?!

I dunno if her boobs were on her back then her arms would be backward...

Thanks for the advice guys

"Tho I try not to draw fat chicks, it's kinda hard for women to have such assets without being big :/"

.. Hey, Koray, do you want to take this one or do? I can think of 3 girls we know right of the bat who weren't "big" but sure did have, and that's without really thinking. Now see, when I turn the little switch in my brain on (I keeps it off most da time, cuz i dun wan it too ovaheats) I can think of a whole lote more.

"princess panties or any of that weird ass stuff"

First of all, I love the pun. Second, wtf are princess panties? Is this going to be something scary long thongs for men with the little _____ pockets? I don't google to figure stuff out unless I'm confident I'm not going to lose my mind.

"Sonic Adventure... Man what was Sonic doing?!" .. Vaseline?

Anyway onto stuff that actually does make sense, awww I know, sucks eh? Well, Amy's pose is off. I suck at 2D art, but the way her head is facing, you'd think she'd be facing the way her hands are (if her hands were out in front of her of course) in some Betty Boop oldschool-sexy pose, with her ass out in the opposite direction. Second, what the heck man! I look at the upskirt, and her hands with the handle end of the hammer and "reaming" immediately comes to mind. Not sure if that was intentional, but it's.. different. Yes. As far as the butt. Umm.. huge cheecks.. no thighs. That's just wierd. That's like drawing a dude who had no actual length to his _____. It was just the sack and the head.

The inking, on the other hand is superb. It's completely and utterly awesome. Cool stuff.

Edit: Why in the world does it block out the politcally correct term "p e n i s" but keep "ass." That's type wierd.

Anyway, I'm dying to know what the heck your av is from. xD

I basicly call those ruffle panties princess panties because of SSBDX

I dunno what they're really called

as for what came after your question, you made my I.Q. driop 5 points

I'm too lazy to look up what reaming means on webster.

Funny how you don't realize what you're drawing sometimes, tho her legs don't fit her body, everything else is O.K., tho I gave her freaky anerexic legs XD

Wow My inking is awesome! FINALLY I'm cool!

... *drinks Dr Pepper*

and unsure on the pen is

ass, LOL what a fool.

Magical Racade agiebenshi.. aggie gaggi fu fu

acupuncture acubenshi ambience.... I forget THE LAST WORD!!!

Anyway it's made by Gaimax & that one kid reminds me of Nauta.

I'm sure there's someone hwer that can tell you the name, tho the avatar I got from a breast loving chick on Gaia.

You have to stop drinking Dr. Pepper. Your post suddenly became incoherent.

Her ass looks like a balloon. Her legs look like balloons with a rubber bands tied around the middle, about to burst. Her lips look... strange. This is disgusting.

Ignoring that, the inking is very nice.