A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hallo

Fuse

Hello Peoples.

I am Cameron, I come from Florida..But moved up to Ohio.

I speak German, Italian, and English..And im Italian. I don't get on the computer alot..I have a life.

You didn't need to know that, but I just thought I'd tell you. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi, and get to know you guys.

Just because people are on the computer moreso than someone else doesn't imply that they don't have a life. And usually if people have to make it known that they have a 'life' (which every living person has, technically) they tend to be socially retarded and don't know what to do around others. Just saying though.

Welcome.

I'm not just talking Sonic, I mean game development in general. I mean, basically this place is a big talent spot for people to show off various artworks they have made, try to get people to play games they have made, and generally to facilitate the creative process. We mostly stick to Sonic, but it really isn't a rule. And yeah, there are others who don't really do the whole fangaming thing, but they tend to be artists or intellectuals or something. I just have to say though, I find it odd that you find yourself at a fangaming forum while having little interest in fangaming.

Which is what they are trying to amend right now with Sonic Next-Gen.

Get your facts right before you spout ____.

.....Wow

Vortex as in, VortexXTeam, or whatever it was called?

Anyway, welcome.

Yeah, kinda..

And I make games, sorta. Im trying to think up original ideas and stuffs for my games. I dont like making sonic games because its a been there done that type thing.