A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

I've made my long time return.

DigitalXeron

Hi all, it's been years since I've been around this community and all but none the less, I've decided to make my return. you may have knew me as the "Digimon Emperor" around 1998ish.

I am hoping to be able to share whatever I can, my knowledge, and resources alike to help out in whatever ways I can.

Oh crap, you left in 98? That's six years before I came here... What kind of crazy stuff are you doing lately?

Welcome back. Please stay this time!

My time here was originally extremely breif as I was just getting a foothold on the net, I was drifting around for a while around that time as I really didn't have a solid "home" on the net at the time so I never really stayed in one spot for long.

And to all the welcomes: Many Thanks =)

Huh...you had to have been around (at least sporadically) a little later than 98, because I remember seeing you some, along with Nappa the Dude (I think I also tried to get hosted on your site once, haha).

Anyway, welcome back here.

Hey welcome back Mark.

Loooong time no see.

Completely off the main subject, but I think I remember you. You were on the Digibase staff team, right? I was one of the IRC ops under the dreadful username "supershadow342." Yes, proceed with laughing. :(

Anyway Xeron, didn't expect to see you pop around here. I guess you're just rejoining every forum you've ever touched in the past, aren't you? =P