A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Wow. Bernie Mac died.

Serephim

It was two famous african americans who died within two days. It could have been two famous politicians or pole vaulters or mexicans, but it wasn't.

I'm not saying I wouldn't have a problem with people having to point out they were Mexican's either. :D

It just seemed funny how he said two black celebrities died in the same week. You wouldn't say two Caucasian celebrities died in the same week. You'd get shot. And don't African American me, I have no problem saying black.

I know, I was just restating what Dr. Mecha said. And I threw in Mexicans in there to add race, but it would be just as unique as being a politician or a pole vaulter. It's not unique to be caucasian in the united states because thats the majority, and although calling blacks and latinos minorities is dying quickly, you won't see a Haitian news station giving a report like "black person died today" because they're the majority in Haiti. Are you smokin what I'm rollin?

I love how the words "black comedian" just sparked an arguement.

That's because you Americans need to be politically correct all the time. Loosen up, will ya? Well, actually, there wasn't much of an argument here, some other forums would've started a crusade for just using the adjective "black".

That's because you Americans need to be politically correct all the time. Loosen up, will ya? Well, actually, there wasn't much of an argument here, some other forums would've started a crusade for just using the adjective "black".
I live in the US, and I think political correctness is bogus. :P

I never did hear much of him, but sucks to have funny people die. Then again, I repeat the latter.

Yet another wild generalization.

Not every American is stupid. I don't even live there and I can tell.

And by calling someone politically correct, you are infact calling them stupid, ignorant, pompous and especially an idiot.

Don't call America an idiot, idiot.