A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hello!

VenomSeven

I'm rather new around here, so I figured I should introduce myself:

My name is Erik, and I'm a 20 year old college student residing in Texas. I grew up with Sonic games and have always loved the Genre. Only recently have I discovered this huge community surrounding Sonic fangames, and I'm happy to say that I love what I've seen so far. Some of you guys are very talented in your respective fields = )

My tools of choice are Blender and Adobe Photoshop, and I specialize in 3D level design and python programming.

Here are some screens of my recent work:

mgp13ss3.jpg

racegame.jpg

Inertia-1-1.jpg

DS1.jpg

BPcontest2.jpg

Well, that's enough about me. I want to hear about you = )

Introduce yourself, let me know a little bit more about what you're into. Post screens of current or past projects if you like, or even pics of your dog or whatever.

Hope to hear from you soon = )

Excellent. The first "Hi! I'm new!" thread I've seen in awhile that isn't an embarrassment.

Your 3D work is far more impressive than anything I've attemped during my dabbling in 3D programming. I look forward to seeing how you'll apply your skills to the world of Sonic fangaming.

Welcome!

Excellent. The first "Hi! I'm new!" thread I've seen in awhile that isn't an embarrassment.

Hahahaha! Aw, man...ain't it the truth. And Sockman, since this is a member with talent in the field of 3D, it's also excellent that he isn't an arrogant, dramatic 14 year-old with a ripped Sonic Heroes model and a field of "grass."

Anyway, welcome to SFGHQ, VenomSeven. It's nice to see some impressive 3D work and a positive attitude around here.

My name is Slingerland, but you can call me Brad, if you'd like (in fact, you're all welcome to, if you didn't know already). My project is in my signature if you're curious.

Oh cool you posted a topic with your stuff. Good good. :3

Is he a friend of yours, Mr. Texas?

Welcome here. If yuo want to see my project, i'd beter you make a search on forum since i have some topics spread here and there, much better than looking at my signature.

BTW, you are going to be loved by some people here. Nice skills. Im jellaous >_>

Guest Shadix
Is he a friend of yours, Mr. Texas?

Not in RL. He's been contacting me for about a month and a half or so on and off about SAGE stuff. I'm surprised he is in Texas. :3