A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

For Steve

Ligar

He's been going through a rough time recently. People have been biting and scratching at him for so much shit, it just felt like a stab in the gut to me. So I decided to give him some gift art. I know its not much and it won't stop the fucking trolls across the web from harassing you, but its just my way of contributing. Hope you feel better dude.

So many zombies... so many zombies...!

forstevegi8.jpg

I'm not sure what happened, but don't get yourself worked up over it though...totally not worth the vein busting. That's pretty much the type of people you'll find on youtube....abunch of trolls that have nothing better to do but to flame.

Nice artwork btw, Link.

Youtube is full of a bunch of fucking retards. You can find Sexual, Racial, and just about any other kind of -al comment you can think of on any video posted there. So I really wouldnt think on anything said there longer than it would take for me to view the video and exit the page.

Youtube makes me sad. It's like.. they always post on videos of bands they hate to say they hate the band. It's some wierd obsession where they feel like.. pressured to expose themselves to things they think of as garbage. I wouldn't put too much into anything read there. Feel betta.