A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Anyone thinking E for All this year?

ila

E for All is October 3-5 (A weekend) and I'm putting some serious thought into going (BlizzCon was my original intention, but meh.) And I'm wondering if any SFGers in the LA area are interested, or anyone else who can afford airfare. I think this might be a great opportunity for some of use to haev a run in with eachother. I'm still sketchy on all the details, but the main thing is: I'm trying to save some money. Post thoughts and opinions and what not.

One of the plans was sharing a hotel room, but I am going to be somewhat picky about that even. Right now its all ideas, and it honestly depends on what I can come up with for vacation funds. Nobody get their hopes up just yet.

No, I'm pretty sure the first Brawl Demo was at Tokyo Game show. The E4A demo was just the first time it was publically playable to the common unwashed hordes.

And at that time, Dojo was cranking out updates like crazy. If I'm not mistaken, Donkey Kong had just been announced around E4A time.