A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SL's new show - Postponed until SSR returns

Slingerland

Since this weekend is Sonic's 17th birthday, Sonic Stadium is hosting a "Super Sonic Weekend" on its radio channel, Sega Sonic Radio. I'm relaunching my program, "The One-Sided Talk Show," the same weekend.

SSR can be found here:

http://radio.emulationzone.org/chan0/

To call in, download Skype and add "SLOSTS" to your buddy list!

EDIT: The show's regular time has been announced! Every Tuesday at 7 PM GMT+1 (London time), 2 PM EST! Please tune in every Tuesday!

• Like 1

URGENT

The One Sided Talk Show, set to premiere in about 90 minutes from now, will start at 11 PM GMT (7 PM US Eastern Standard Time).

Why is this delay happening? Well, in a collegiate tennis match an hour ago, my left hamstring gave out on me and I am at the SLU Medical Center at the moment. I am using my computer and an air card to speak to you all from the hospital and I will not be released until 10 PM GMT.

I apologize if you will miss the show as a result of this injury and delay, but I don't want to hurt myself once more. I shall return to my home computer in crutches to start the show.

I'm injured...injured bad.

kicked.jpg

I'm out for the evening. I come home in crutches to find that my puppy dug through my audio drawer and chewed through my headphones and my lone microphone. Looks like Wesker was watching.

IMG_4973.JPG

Fuck that adorable bastard.

Some other time, I guess. The show is going to be a regular thing now, so see you next episode.