A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - Out Now

Hmm, I like cutsie stuff. But after watching all the trailers on Youtube, this is pushing it. Definately looks fun, though, and I'll probably buy it. It's just not a game I'd want to be playing when my girlfriend walks in. >.<

I like the job thingys you can get for the chocobos. Seems like they're loosely based off of RO.

So yeah, a certain somebody got me the soundtrack today (<3), and it contains all kinds of sweet tunes. FF6 ultima weapon theme (atma?), FF5 reminiscence theme, FF7 chocobo ranch tune, FF3 Boss Fight, FF6 theme when something apeshit bad goes down, FF7 danger tune, the Friggen FF5 Bridge Song, the Final Fantasy 5 mysterious theme thingy that they play in some castles and shit, holy shit it's all nostalgic as hell and it's all memorable shit.

Oh shit these remixes rock.

Cuteness overload, indeed.

tonberry.png

Anyway, I never liked the whole Mysterious Dungeon thing, and the little I played of Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon (ROM), I found annoying as hell. But with the job system, it could be interesting. I'll wait until I see what people have to say after it comes out.