A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

GGXX Reload for PC in english

Serephim

oh my god i managed to get to the end of Arcade mode (ive only been playing CPU matches this whole time) on Manic mode, and after taking FOREVER to kill Ky, to my suprise i had no clue that I-no is the final boss.

I gave up. When I get a wii im almost definately getting Accent Core.

oh my god i managed to get to the end of Arcade mode (ive only been playing CPU matches this whole time) on Manic mode, and after taking FOREVER to kill Ky, to my suprise i had no clue that I-no is the final boss.

I bet she kicked your ass with Megalomania. Lol scrub.

Don't get Accent Core. Wait for Accent Core +. Accent Core doesn't have story mode or Cliff/Justice.

I bet she kicked your ass with Megalomania. Lol scrub.

Don't get Accent Core. Wait for Accent Core +. Accent Core doesn't have story mode or Cliff/Justice.

Yea that won't come out to america at all. Each system gets like 1 revision, except for the ps2, which already has accent core, and knowing retarded american publishers, one version of the same fighting game revision is enough for everyone.

Plus Cliff/Justice are overpowered pieces of shit anyways.

Im just angry they didnt give Accent Core online play for the Wii.

Hate to say it, but im sure if it was on 360/PS3 it would have netplay. -_-;

Yea they had a perfect online mode for the old xbox version of #reload, there was seriously no lag.

I'm really starting to lose faith in the wii and its online capabilities, aside from mario kart, this whole friend code shenanigans is really just crippling such a good system.

Yea they had a perfect online mode for the old xbox version of #reload, there was seriously no lag.

I'm really starting to lose faith in the wii and its online capabilities, aside from mario kart, this whole friend code shenanigans is really just crippling such a good system.

lol reload on xbox was laggier than brawl is now. however, pc reload's netplay is the truth.

also, i dont think ac+ is coming to america. i've heard rumors of a psp port though. i would avoid the current wii version of ac like the plague (due shitty controls). get the ps2 version if you can.

I have accent core for the wii, and it's great. Obviously, I play it with the Classic controller. There's also an expensive Arcade stick for the Wii if you want to go all the way. The Gamecube controller feels weird, and don't even try the Remote/Nunchuck combo. Lack of storymode feels odd, and online would have Rocked. Nice thing about the Wii version is that the different play styles (GG, GGX, AC) are all available from the get go, so you can boot it up and fight.

By the way, anyone know how good the Soul Caliber 2 arcade stick is? I'm not getting the Wii Arcade stick because it won't work for Gamecube games. I found a SC2 stick online for $40.

in this thread sereph sucks at fighting games.

EDIT:

haha DW was right you are a scrub.

lol reload on xbox was laggier than brawl is now. however, pc reload's netplay is the truth.

also, i dont think ac+ is coming to america. i've heard rumors of a psp port though. i would avoid the current wii version of ac like the plague (due shitty controls). get the ps2 version if you can.

Man I don't know what kind of connection you had back in the day, but I got by lagless on a 3 meg connection way back in the day, and the matches were insane.

AC+ IS coming to psp, probably not to america though. Don't let that stop you though, cause psps are region free!

I started playing the game on Manic mode to force myself to get better. Ive done the same thing with Smash Brothers / tekken and it works and it works fine.

So basically i was able to almost beat the game on its hardest mode in two days.

I'm a fan of Dizzy, May, and Sol Badguy, but I think Sol Badguy is one of the easier characters to use. Primarily I use Dizzy, who is insane if you put her in GG mode (but who isn't). I love charging her tension gauge while I-No is using her Meglomania, and then pulling off a Gamma Ray right when she's done. Fuck I-No. I'm actually not that good, but I love the game.

I just found out how much of a beast Robot Ky is.

I think my best characters would be Sol and Ky, since i can kill the quickest with them. They have easy to execute specials, and Sol's "overdrive" mode does super crazy killing if you can use it correctly.

Ky and Sol have really, really, REALLY useful specials for keeping people off you, and if sol gets you with that "SHIN FIRE SHORYUKEN" move while in overdrive, say bb to like an inch & change of your health.

But Robot Ky is damn annoying to fight in manic mode, far more so than the retarded combo creators like Milla and Jam. Almost up there with Dizzy in terms of just being gay with all his attacks

Not like we can't choose any other ^_^ game to play

example: The Touhou fighting games are barely laggy at all most of the time. things like MBAC and other japanese thins built with caster addons arent either

I mean, that, or you can just buy me a Wii.