A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

GGXX Reload for PC in english

Serephim

Fucking sucks. I bought the Soul Caliber 2 Universal Arcade stick to play Guilty Gear with. I ordered it Thursday and it arrived Saturday, which was awesome. What's not awesome is that the controller will absolutely NOT work with the Wii in any way shape or form, even though it's plugged in the Gamecube port. Hell, it won't even play Soul Caliber 2 on Gamecube. 40 dollars down the damn drain. I should have bought the Hori Wii stick.

• 2 weeks later...

I play Guilt Gear on a regular basis, been playing it since GGX came out for the PC. I'm used to playing it on the keyboard, but I borrowed a PS2 from a buddy of mine and am playing AC+ now :D

I play with everyone, with emphasis on Robo-Ky and Venom. I have 2 friends that are basically monsters when playing this. One plays with Testament, and even though he is overpowered in AC, I think he plays better than Shonen (check out youtube) and another guy that plays with Chipp faster than the CPU on steroids (although he gets tired after a while).

EDIT: Regarding the Netplay thing - I would play, but it doesn't work in my damn country >.<