A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

help ! Sonic Worlds Engine

:ssmile:

hey there Guys Well i am new arround here but that isn't important at all isn't it ?

well i am Using the Last Sonic Worlds Engine for a creating of a Fan Game and i added many stuff such like Homing attack and Light dash But

I cant add Fight Moves

I followed many tuts but until now i couldn't find any that worked in Worlds Engine Any help ?

:ssmile:

hey there Guys Well i am new arround here but that isn't important at all isn't it ?

well i am Using the Last Sonic Worlds Engine for a creating of a Fan Game and i added many stuff such like Homing attack and Light dash But

I cant add Fight Moves

I followed many tuts but until now i couldn't find any that worked in Worlds Engine Any help ?

BLAZEFIRE CHECK

ok So i read a little bit and i see that BlazeFire Was a JackAss

and WHAT THE HELL DOES HE HAVE TO DO WITH ME

i dont even know the guy -_-

so what ever Anyways

I followed the tuturial that is on SFH HQ Website

the 3 Hit Punch

and still i am with out look i programed the thing and when i press the bottun to attack the animations doesnt even play o.o

Sonic Worlds is made from a very different angle than pretty much every engine before that on SFGHQ. If you want to make an attack, you'll have to create control and animation states for it.

Oh why the hell am I explaining this anyway... the guy is either Blazefire or just plain too ignorant to understand what I'm trying to say in the first place. Blargh.

jesus crist u guys talk this way to everyone ?

for God sakes there is alot of topics in this forum of people asking for HELP . U GUYS GO AND HELP!

I COME ASK FOR HELP AND i get judged for stupid people telling i am Blazefire or crap

DAMN I am a guy that NEEDS HELP on engine i dont need being insulted by u guys ! i just hope someone more nice appear and help me out!