A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic and the 3 warriors.

knucis

logoem5.png

History: One day Sonic was on the forest when he saw a blue echidna, it was Buckles, Buckles said that 3 warriors came from 3 worlds to take the powered rocks on the earth, and now your mission is to stop them from taking the rocks.

Actual progress: In development

Type: Plataforma

Maker: Multimedia fusion 2

progress: Graphics:70%

Levels:50%

History:100%

Musics:20%

img1ie9.png

img2nl2.png

img3xt9.png

Img1: Sonic holding the bar on startdust base.

Img2: Sonic running on crisis canyon.

Img3: Sonic performing a homming attack on the past level of lost world.

Shit, son.

Is "Buckles" a portmanteau of "Blue" and "Knuckles?" If so, that's original as original can get. Nice job. I've never seen the time travel bit done in a Sonic game before either. And where did you get such graphic design skills? Also, 252x256 is a very good resolution. Perhaps the best resolution ever. Keep it up dude. And if you need help on the musics, you know who to call. AeroGP and Huepow.

I have to admit that the Sonic And Global Events had a good layout and level, but I think you need to get a new name for this and i think you should keep to ONE project.

You need a logo for this (if this is going to be a side project or this is the project) i could offer to make a logo for your game but only if you change your name.