A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic & Knuckles Logo Painting

Huntley

Wow. I've never imagined so many people would rep up over an art topic. I always thought that shit was for... you know... contributions and contests.

Anyway, nice work TC.

This is you know, the art forum. People rep up in art topics all the time, for example, Rael made out like a bandit when he posted his 1337 muzic videos.

Also: Are you aware of how difficult this probably was to make? Probably more effort than goes into some of the wannabe projects here.

Wow, thanks for the great response guys, makes having painted it all the better! It took me a good while to make, i worked on it off and on for about 2 weeks.

And now i'm going to sound like a complete n00b...what's rep'd up mean? (>_<)

Wow, thanks for the great response guys, makes having painted it all the better! It took me a good while to make, i worked on it off and on for about 2 weeks.

And now i'm going to sound like a complete n00b...what's rep'd up mean? (>_<)

See? How many fangames actually get 2 weeks of work in before it goes into limbo hell?

btw, is that picture in your avi you?

See? How many fangames actually get 2 weeks of work in before it goes into limbo hell?

btw, is that picture in your avi you?

Probably every one of them. I wouldn't be surprised if many don't get a whole lot more than that though. In any event, I'll let your arguing slide if its actually used in something. Otherwise, I can't think of any way that showing a non-resource art project is worth close to 10 rep points.

Don't get me wrong, I know that tons of rep points are distributed for far stupider reasons... but in this volume? Never.