A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

It's another Desktop thread

S0LV0

Midiman: From 10th-12th grade I was on my high school's newspaper staff and we only used Macs. I've grown to like OS X a bit, in fact when I bought a laptop for college it was going to be a Mac but then I changed my mind and decided I wanted a tablet (that and Macs cost a quite a bit in comparison). So that's why I use docks. I love Vista, though. If I was still running XP, I'd cry every night.

n648830128_693992_8165.jpg

The song playing was "Careful With Words" by Aly & AJ and the background is "Resplendent" by Greg Martin, he has some cool stuff.

*Decides to join the bandwagon*

So, I was messing with Stylebuilder for the first time and decided to make a theme/wallpaper instead of DLing one, it's my first time using it so it might look crappy:

Contradesktop.png

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Contra and the awesomeness that is Contra 4 (I recommend you getting it if you're a contra fan), I made a Contra theme. It's a WIP right now, I want to add more stuff, improve on it, and mess around with the functions some more.

Tear it apart. >>

*Decides to join the bandwagon*

So, I was messing with Stylebuilder for the first time and decided to make a theme/wallpaper instead of DLing one, it's my first time using it so it might look crappy:

[qimg]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z177/TRDGAMES/Contradesktop.png[/qimg]

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Contra and the awesomeness that is Contra 4 (I recommend you getting it if you're a contra fan), I made a Contra theme. It's a WIP right now, I want to add more stuff, improve on it, and mess around with the functions some more.

Tear it apart. >>

The only problem I see with that whole theme is the start button, try and see if you can take out the start text and just have an icon there instead.