A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

It's another Desktop thread

S0LV0

@Stritix - Nice! Better than your old one... so plain... and boring. .-.
But this is amazing! 

I wonder if I should post my new one...

F-ck it,here. 

82933164.png

And here's the other one... but this was from yesterday...
But... it's a Yoko Ritona 
I was gonna post it here with my files but I'm lazy.
http://i.imgur.com/QcwSYSX.jpg
I'm an anime fan so... yeah.
Please don't call me a perv (/.\)

Edited by BlurProdOG

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I've had quite a bit, I will go down the list and their story. 

This is a little before my new computer. The one I had was getting REALLY slow and could not handle games at all. So I was stuck with only low settings on minecraft and steam games that I intended to play later on. I like this picture though, Shadow is probably my favorite sonic character and since I like Naruto, I thought that the style and the combination both fits, and looks cool.

anbubackground.jpg

A good day for me, this is where I got my legendary computer. The Alienware X51. Its size is SOOOOO conviniont (Its sitting on my table sideways right next to my computer screen, I can literally put it anywhere, unlike the other one which was big, bulky, can only be horizontal, and can only be on the floor)

backgroundgbw.png

This one was done a joke for someone, I forgot the joke but it was only my background for a few seconds.

background2bu.png

This was my REAL desktop at the time of the joke one above. This is one of my favorite images of Shadow and this was my background for a very long time.

backgroundzg.png

This was during my fandom of Blazblue. My favorite character in extend is Noel (Although not my best character, I think she is the most fun to play as) The blue background fits her design so well and its just a perfect shade of colors to be easy on the eyes, and awesome. Now as you can see, I do not have as many games as before, this is because I had to make room for newer games I got like Mass effect.

7f2.png

Edited by Pharaoh Shadon
  • Like 1