A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Yet another Sonic Sprite (WIP)

TRD

Just so you guys know it's not for my game, I did this when I had spare time when not working on Turbo 2:

Bsonic-stand.png

Bsonic-run.gif

Dash A:

Bsonic-dashA.gif

Dash B:

Bsonic-dashB.gif

Once I'm done, it's free for use (Provided that you give credit of course.)

Comments are always appreciated.

Btw, I don't have a name for this sprite, I was about to go with "Blade Sonic" (Because of the long spines), but it sounds generic. Any suggestions?

• Like 2

Like I said on aim, the head needs to turn in the walking sprite.

You mean the spines right? That's what you told me on AIM, the spines need to move. The head already moves.

Only other thing I can comment on is I think the colors are a little dull. Using a brighter blue would be better.

Ya, I'm going to do that once I make all the animations, that way I can just use Graphicsgale and swap the palletes at once.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't like how it looks like his right leg is shorter than his left in the walking animation. His body movement is all over the place.

It's an improvement, though, I'll give you that.

It's probably the hotspots, it's actually alot smoother ingame. The program I use doesn't save the hotspots I set during the GIF export....or it could be that I made the leg shorter than the other one, I'll take a look at that to be sure.

Thanks for the comments you guys. =D

I promise (eventually) I'll finish this, and it'll go right into the submission zone.