A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Discussion Thread

ila

K. Rool would be kinda neat. Too bad that list is filled only with what everyone wants to hear and what everyone else is expecting, mixed with pre-existing rumors.

Edit: strike that, reading it again, I see that it's made entirely out of pre-existing rumors.

Well Nintendo and Squarenix have patched up differences they've have in the past. Proof is that Geno made a cameo appearance in Mario and Luigi SuperStar Saga (which I am currently playing)

Heh, also there's been rumors floating around of square doing another RPG for the mario franchise

Yea man, Sakurai is quickly moving up to teh top of my fav developers list. Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid!) and Shiggy are at the top currently.

Is it really fair to call Shiggy a developer anymore? If you read uh... that other guy who no one ever remembers his name but "co-developed" Super Mario Galaxy, you'd realize that Miyamoto practically didn't do shit and really just pitched a couple ideas and gave advice once in a while on small aspects of the game in the most cryptic of all possible ways.

Im wondering if you rotate while still IN the match.

Like, if someone gets eliminated, next person jumps in, kinda like Tag Team. (although that would be some unfair to the players from the start.)

As cool as that sounds, I think the implementation is just a tad too complicated.