A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SthA Assitance!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...kinda!

But I'm still keeping all the people who helped me in the credits!

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Does anybody know how to make another character follow you?

Like how Tails follows Sonic in some games!

Also, does anybody know how to make them do the exact same actions as you like with Sonic and Tails?

Pack of stuff. There is a keydata follow example there, wich is the method used in the Sonic games (create an array with all the keydata the player pressed and then, use a delayed one for Tails).

That way you can make your actions in the same ways for the two players, only having to use a different keydata.

To open the GM file, right click on the .RAR file and click "extract here", you should be able to open the resulting file in GM.

SthA Maker, if you want help with multi-directional aiming for the guns (shadow always aims at the mouse), just ask.

And finally, what do you guys think the help forum is for, making toast? if you're going to tell everyone who posts to go look in the tutorials section, there isn't really much point in a help forum -___-; (yes, i have taken into account that there ARE tutoeials for homing and lightdash, etc., but some of them can be horrendously hard to understand for unexperienced coders)

-Flash